Online registrations are now closed.
Already have your IDs?
Conference registration fees
(until July 25th)
(July 26th – Sept. 5th)
(from Sept. 6th)
*a copy of student ID will be required in order to register. An attendee should be at least 16 years old. Post-doctoral researchers are not considered students.
|Full||1 000,00 €||1 200,00 €||1 400,00 €|
|Retired participant||300,00 €||400,00 €||400,00 €|
|Student*||500,00 €||600,00 €||700,00 €|
|Single-day||300,00 €||350,00 €||350,00 €|
Please note that badges must be worn at all times to access the Conference and the social events.
A badge reprinting fee of €10 will be charged in the event of loss.
Full registration fee includes:
- Access to all technical sessions (except short courses);
- Access to all poster sessions;
- Access to the exhibition;
- Tickets to all social events (Welcome and Exhibitor’s receptions and the Conference Dinner);
- Access to coffee breaks;
- One presentation and one manuscript submission (work submitted for publication must be presented at the conference);
- One digital copy of the conference proceedings (IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity);
- Visit to the ITER Site for the attendee and accompanying person (number of seats is limited).
Additional options can be purchased on-line during the registration or added before 25 July. The Early Bird registration cannot be modified after 25 July.
- Presentation and submission of additional manuscript for an extra fee of 600 euro per manuscript;
- Package of 3 short courses open to all;
- Student social events;
- Lunch boxes (15 euro/day);
- Access to social events for companions:
- Welcome "Apéritif" – 45 Euro
- Exhibition reception – 85 Euro (includes a music performance)
- Conference dinner – 120 Euro (includes a theatre performance)
In order to cancel your registration please submit your request to the email@example.com no later than 25 July 2023. The fees are refundable but 100 Euro processing fee and all transaction and exchange rate costs will be applied.