Do not use this registration portal if you are attending as exhibitor.
Online registration is open from 13 March to 5 September 2023.
Don't have your IDs?
To register to the conference, you first need to create an account and define your IDs.
If you already have created an account for abstract submission, please use this account to sign in.sign up!
Already have your IDs?
Conference registration fees
(until 25 July 2023)
*a copy of student ID will be required in order to register. An attendee should be at least 16 years old. Post-doctoral researchers are not considered students.
|Full||1 200,00 €||1 000,00 €|
|Retired participant||400,00 €||300,00 €|
|Student*||600,00 €||500,00 €|
|Single-day||350,00 €||300,00 €|
Full registration fee includes:
- Access to all technical sessions (except short courses);
- Access to all poster sessions;
- Access to the exhibition;
- Tickets to all social events (Welcome and Exhibitor’s receptions and the Conference Dinner);
- Access to coffee breaks;
- One presentation and one manuscript submission (work submitted for publication must be presented at the conference);
- One digital copy of the conference proceedings (IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity);
- Visit to the ITER Site for the attendee and accompanying person (number of seats is limited).
Additional options can be purchased on-line during the registration or added before 25 July. The Early Bird registration cannot be modified after 25 July.
- Presentation and submission of additional manuscript for an extra fee of 600 euro per manuscript;
- Package of 3 short courses open to all;
- Student social events;
- Lunch boxes (15 euro/day);
- Access to social events for companions:
- Welcome reception – 85 Euro
- Exhibition reception – 85 Euro (includes a music performance)
- Conference dinner – 120 Euro (includes a theatre performance)
In order to cancel your registration please submit your request to the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 July 2023. The fees are refundable but 100 Euro processing fee and all transaction and exchange rate costs will be applied.